[Numpy-discussion] 673

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Wed Apr 9 08:34:12 CDT 2008

Unfortunately, I couldn't get this patch to work, and my time has run
out.  Maybe someone with more knowledge the precedences/order of
functions during linking can take a look.  I don't know how to tell
the system BLAS to call our custom xerbla, instead of the one
provided.

The patch addresses an important issue, though, so it warrants some
more attention.

Regards
Stéfan