[Numpy-discussion] Numpy-discussion Digest, Vol 19, Issue, 44

Thu Apr 10 13:42:46 CDT 2008

James,

Thank you for that very helpful set of suggestions.  I think the main
thing is to keep the subject heading so that we can parse which
conversation the response is targeted to.

Also, not including the entire digest in the response is useful as well.

We don't want to push occasional posters away (indeed often the most
useful comments will come from them because they may not be caught up in
the history of any particular decision and provide a fresh perspective).

Please post :-)  just use the relevant subject line and filter out non
relevant content in the response.

Best regards,

-Travis O.