[Numpy-discussion] #734: interactive docstring search (lookfor)

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Apr 10 18:44:00 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Christopher Barker
<Chris.Barker@noaa.gov> wrote:
>  Is there anything numpy/scypi specific about it? I
>  d like to use this kind of thing with other packages, in which case it
>  definitely does not belong in numpy or scipy.

Basically, it's a configuration issue, I think. The tool needs to know
which packages to search in because it can't search every installed
package (it needs to load them all!).

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."