[Numpy-discussion] F2PY future

Bill Baxter wbaxter@gmail....
Fri Apr 11 07:44:55 CDT 2008

I'm afraid I'm not much help answering your questions.  But one thing
I've wondered about f2py is if it could be generalized into an f2***
tool.  How intertwined is the analysis of the fortran with the
synthesis of the python?  There are lots of languages that could
benefit from a fortran wrapper generator tool.

--bb