[Numpy-discussion] PCA on set of face images

David Bolme bolme1234@comcast....
Sun Apr 13 22:56:05 CDT 2008

If you are interested I now have the code on source forge.  It still
needs some critical documentation.  I am planing to get this
documented and a beta release sometime this summer. Currently it ties
together PIL, OpenCV, numpy/scipy, LibSVM, and some of own code with
an emphases on face recognition since that is my research area.

http://pyvision.sourceforge.net