[Numpy-discussion] Distutils: using different linker options for c++ and c code

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Apr 18 01:03:05 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Matthieu Brucher
<matthieu.brucher@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can help with packaging at least numpy with Visual Studio 2003 (well, I
> have to check the EULA if I'm allowed to do that !). For scipy, it is a
> matter of Fortran compiler :|

That probably won't work. I believe that the debugging symbol formats
are different between mingw and MSVC.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."