[Numpy-discussion] OSX installer: please test

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sat Apr 19 02:46:32 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Christopher Burns <cburns@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I've built a Universal Mac binary for numpy 1.1.0.  If Mac people would
> kindly test it, I'd appreciate any feedback.
>
> Download here:
> https://cirl.berkeley.edu/numpy/numpy-1.1.0rc1-py2.5-macosx10.5.dmg
>
> Technical details:
> - Built on OSX 10.5.2, Intel Core 2 Duo
> - Using XCode 3.0 with gcc 4.0.1 and the Accelerate.framework 1.4.2,
> gfortran 4.2.1 and Python 2.5.2 from python.org (MacPython)
>  - Used bdist_mpkg 0.4.3 to make the distribution
>
> Since it uses the MacPython, it will install numpy under here:
> /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages

Hello,

If anyone has tested this out, please let us know.  If you have a Mac
and haven't tested this, please do so.  This is one of the very last
things that I need feedback on before finally scheduling the next
NumPy release.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman