[Numpy-discussion] numpy as a setuptools dependency

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 24 12:30:42 CDT 2008

Ooooooh.  I am glad someone else is seeing this.  I see the same thing
when I try to install Twisted 8 pulled in as a setuptools dependency.
My guess is that this is a setuptools problem, not a problem with
numpy or Twisted.

Brian