[Numpy-discussion] OSX installer: please test

Christopher Burns cburns@berkeley....
Fri Apr 25 23:08:37 CDT 2008

There is also a gui, Disk Utility.app which is what I used for the
installer.

Chris

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:17 AM, Sebastian Haase <haase@msg.ucsf.edu> wrote:
OT:  How do you make a dmg ? Is there a (simple) command line tool for this
?
Thanks, Sebastian Haase

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Christopher Barker <Chris.Barker@noaa.gov>
wrote:

> David Cournapeau wrote:
> > To get to your point: hdiutil is the command you are looking for.
>
> yup. Here's an example:
>
> hdiutil create -srcfolder YourDir -volname "A Name" -ov "Something.dmg"
>
> It will build a disk image from the directory: YourDir
>
> -Chris
>

> --
> Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
> Oceanographer
>
> Emergency Response Division
> 7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax
>
> Chris.Barker@noaa.gov

Christopher Burns
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014