[Numpy-discussion] Starting to work on runtime plugin system for plugin (automatic sse optimization, etc...)

Tue Apr 29 03:01:29 CDT 2008

Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> Don't let me distract you, I'm very keen to see what you come up with!

Well, the point of making my preliminary work public is to get
"distracted", as you put it :) It is really easy to come up with
something not that useful without feedback or people remarks.

Typically, I would have never thought about the usefulness of defining
ufunc functions on the fly; I have my own ideas on how/why I do things,
but I would consider it a failure if it was limited to that,

cheers,

David