[Numpy-discussion] untenable matrix behavior in SVN

Tue Apr 29 16:43:42 CDT 2008

Timothy Hochberg wrote:
> However, there is matrix related
> stuff that is at best poorly supported now, namely operations on stacks
> of arrays (or vectors).

Tim, this is important, but also appears to be an orthogonal issue to me
-- whatever we do with matrices, rows, columns, whatever, we still need
to solve this problem, and any of the schemes being proposed strikes me
as amenable to having a "array or matrices", and the LA functions that
act on them. What am I missing?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov