[Numpy-discussion] Starting to work on runtime plugin system for plugin (automatic sse optimization, etc...)

Andreas Klöckner lists@informa.tiker....
Tue Apr 29 20:26:44 CDT 2008

On Dienstag 29 April 2008, Lisandro Dalcin wrote:
> Your implementation make uses of low level dlopening. Then, your are
> going to have to manage all the oddities of runtime loading in the
> different systems.

Argh. -1 for a hard dependency on dlopen(). At some point in my life, I might
be forced to compile numpy on an IBM Bluegene/L, which does *not* have
dynamic linking at all. (Btw, anybody done something like this before?)

Andreas