[Numpy-discussion] very simple iteration question.

a g lmnop345@gmail....
Wed Apr 30 03:11:36 CDT 2008

Hi.  This is a very basic question, sorry if it's irritating.  If i
didn't find the answer written already somewhere on the site, please
point me to it.  That'd be great.

OK: how do i iterate over an axis other than 0?

I have a 3D array of data[year, week, location].  I want to iterate
over each year at each location and run a series of stats on the
columns (on the 52 weeks in a particular year at a particular location).
 'for years in data:' will get the first one, but then how do i not
iterate over the 1 axis and iterate over the 2 axis instead?

thanks,
alex.