[Numpy-discussion] Bilteral filter

Nadav Horesh nadavh@visionsense....
Sun Aug 3 04:26:10 CDT 2008

My main disappointment from python is that I could not donate code to its libraries (beside 3 small functions) because others made it before me. I hoped that I would have the same luck this time ;) I have a prototype in cython that I am experimenting with. I'll publish it within few days unless someone would address me to an existing code.

  Nadav.