[Numpy-discussion] numpy 1.1.rc2: win32 binaries

Mon Aug 4 06:54:46 CDT 2008

Bruce Southey wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed the 'official binaries' on a Intel Celeron M 530 that
> supports SSE2 and SSE3 running MS Vista.  All tests passed and with
> regards to the ticket:  numpy.inner(F,F) resulted in 'array([[ Inf]])'

I thought that problem had be gone for good, but you're right, I could
reproduce on one machine. I have added a regression test on 1.1.x and
trunk to avoid letting this slip one more time, and I am now
investigating the problem itself,

thanks for the bug report,

David