[Numpy-discussion] What/when is the next release ?

Mon Aug 4 12:17:15 CDT 2008

HI Pierre,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> * What will be the next release: 1.1.x (w/ support of Python 2.3) or 1.2.0
> (w/o support to Python 2.3) ?
> I need to correct an elusive bug in numpy.ma.MaskedArray and wondered
> whether
> I needed to backport it or not (1.1.x would likely be affected as well).
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> P.

I don't know what the schedule is, but if you have a bug fix it is probably
a good idea to back port it to 1.1.x  so that any future release will be
easier. Also, if you do do the backport, put an informative comment with the
commit.

Chuck