[Numpy-discussion] What/when is the next release ?

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Mon Aug 4 13:07:15 CDT 2008

Charles, Jarrod,
That isn't be a pb. I just ran into a pb with 1.2 that I know would show up in
1.1.x, so I just commited the changes to the 2 versions. I was just wondering
for how long I would have to backport this kind of fixes.