[Numpy-discussion] member1d and unique elements

Greg Novak novak@ucolick....
Tue Aug 5 12:46:32 CDT 2008

Argh.  I could swear that yesterday I typed test cases just like the
one you provide, and it behaved correctly.  Nevertheless, it clearly
fails in spite of my memory, so attached is a version which I believe
gives the correct behavior.

Greg