[Numpy-discussion] f2py: undefined symbol: zgemm_

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam@uci....
Wed Aug 6 10:54:17 CDT 2008

The problem seems to have been a conflicting version of liblapack.

I installed a newer version of liblapack (liblapack-dev, from the
Ubuntu 8.04 tree) and recompiled and that seems to have addressed the
issue.  Even tho the previously offending symbols are still
undefined, the wrapped code doesn't complain about them and it runs
to completion satisfactorily.

hjm

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, E2148, Engineering Gateway,
UC Irvine 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)