[Numpy-discussion] Links for installing Numpy 1.1.1

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat Aug 9 14:24:47 CDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 05:52, Matthieu Brucher
<matthieu.brucher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There seems to be missing parameters when I try to download numpy
> 1.1.1 for Python 2.5 (David's superpack). And when I try to go to the
> numpy project on SF, the project is invalid as well. Is there
> something I'm missing ?

Which links are you referring to? The one on the PyPI page works for me:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1369&package_id=175103

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."