[Numpy-discussion] Mac OSX 4-way universal

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Aug 13 00:40:44 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 23:27, Kees, Christopher E
<Christopher.E.Kees@usace.army.mil> wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to install numpy 1.1.1 into a 4-way universal build of python
> 2.6. It builds fine, but I get an error in install saying I can't install
> when cross-compiling. Does anybody know how to get around this?

When reporting error messages, please state exactly what you did (e.g.
copy-and-pasting the command lines you executed) and the exact error
messages (by copy-and-pasting the traceback). Thanks.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco