[Numpy-discussion] ravel() in ma/core.py

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Wed Aug 13 09:19:26 CDT 2008

Christoph,
Sorry to hear you're running into pbs w/ numpy.ma. Could you send me a
stripped down version of your class so that I could perform tests and check
whether calling np.ravel would work ? You could also write your own subclass
of MaskedArray + your subclass and implement your own ravel.

In any case, the MO would roughly stay the same: call ravel on the ._data part
(viz, on a pure ndarray or your subclass), take a view and ravel the mask if
any.

Let me know, and sorry for the inconvenience again.
P.