[Numpy-discussion] [REVIEW] Update NumPy API format to support updates that don't break binary compatibility

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sat Aug 16 03:07:25 CDT 2008

2008/8/16 Andrew Straw <strawman@astraw.com>:
> Looking at the code, but not testing it -- this looks fine to me. (I
> wrote the original NPY_VERSION stuff and sent it to Travis, who modified
> and included it.)
>
> I have added a couple of extremely minor points to the code review tool
> -- as much as a chance to play with the tool as to comment on the code.

Excellent, thank you!  I have updated the patch accordingly.  If
anybody else has anything to add, please do so.  Unless there are
objections, I'd like to merge the patch tomorrow.

Regards
Stéfan