[Numpy-discussion] Possible new multiplication operators for Python

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Aug 17 00:43:51 CDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> Geez, some of those folks in those threads are downright rude.

Python-dev is nowhere nearly as civil as these lists, which I consider
to be an asset of ours which we should always strive to protect.  In
this list even strong disagreement is mostly very well handled, and
hopefully we'll keep this tradition as we grow.

Python-dev may not be as bad as the infamous LKML, but it can
certainly be unpleasant at times (this is one more reason to praise
Travis O for all the work he's pushed over there, he certainly had to
take quite a few gang-like beatings in the process).

No worries though: I'll collect all the feedback and report back up there.

Cheers,