[Numpy-discussion] Remove ParametricTestCase from numpy.testing

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Sun Aug 24 00:23:34 CDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Now that we have switched to Nose as a test framework, we should look
> into deprecating ParametricTestCase.  Alan, have you looked into this
> before?

Actually, it was removed right after the nose framework was working,
but I think a decision was made to keep it around until 1.3 in case
somebody was using it, so I put it back. :)  After the 1.2 release it
can just be deleted without any issues, I think.