[Numpy-discussion] converting array of timedelta to array of integers.

Ryan Neve ryan.neve@gmail....
Tue Aug 26 13:23:46 CDT 2008

Apologies in advance if this is an obvious answer, but I'm new to most of
this.

My overall goal is to produce a contour plot of some irregular time series
data.

I've imported the data from mySQL into three arrays x,y,and z where x is an
array of datetime.timedelta objects.

I need an array of the values of x converted into an array of integers
representing the number of minutes in the timedelta.

I've tried a few things, and spent hours searching for examples, but to no
avail.

Once I get the x array as integers, I can use griddata()