[Numpy-discussion] Where does _assert_func come from.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Aug 28 21:16:26 CDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. It's always nice to learn something new.

Well, take my comments with a grain of salt.  Gael always chastises me
for not having drunk enough of the computer science abstraction
kool-aid, so my take on these things tends to be pretty pedestrian.
Wait for someone more properly educated than myself to chime in before
thanking me.  Blind leading the blind and all that :)

Cheers,