[Numpy-discussion] ANN: HDF5 for Python 1.0

Andrew Collette h5py@alfven....
Tue Dec 2 17:12:20 CST 2008

If it's a feature people want, I certainly wouldn't mind looking in to
it.  I believe PyTables supports bzip2 as well.  Adding filters to HDF5
takes a bit of work but is well supported by the library.

Andrew