[Numpy-discussion] when will osx linker option -bundle be reflected in distutils

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Dec 8 21:19:20 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 18:02, Garry Willgoose
<Garry.Willgoose@newcastle.edu.au> wrote:
> I was just wondering what plans there were to reflect the different
> linker options (i.e. -bundle instead of -shared) that are required on
> OSX in the fcompiler files within distutils. While its a minor thing
> it always catches the users of my software when they either install
> fresh or update numpy ... and sometimes on a bad day it even catches
> me ;-)

I'm sorry; I don't follow. What problems are you having?

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco