[Numpy-discussion] missing doc dir in the official tarball

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Sun Dec 21 09:30:55 CST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:48:41 +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
> [clip]
>>     Is everything under trunk/doc necessary to build the doc ? Or only a
>> subset of it ?
>
> Only a subset: Makefile, postprocess.py, release/*, source/*, and
> sphinxext/*.

Ok, it should now be included in the sdist-generated tarball. I could
not generate the doc from it, but I have the same problem when trying
directly from the trunk, not sure what the problem is (make html
hangs, no cpu consumption).

Also, the increase in size is much smaller than I said previously: it
looks like most of the stuff which took space in the tarball was the
other directories: we go from 1.5 to 1.9 Mb, instead of 3 Mb if we
added the whole doc directory.

David