[Numpy-discussion] missing doc dir in the official tarball

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Sun Dec 21 19:36:15 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:10 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:30:55 +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
>>> Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:48:41 +0900, David Cournapeau wrote: [clip]
>>>
>>> Only a subset: Makefile, postprocess.py, release/*, source/*, and
>>> sphinxext/*.
>>
>> Ok, it should now be included in the sdist-generated tarball. I could
>> not generate the doc from it, but I have the same problem when trying
>> directly from the trunk, not sure what the problem is (make html hangs,
>> no cpu consumption).
>
> What platform, what does it output? What does 'make -n' say?

I only made this comment to imply that I did not test whether I
included everything needed. I don't think my problem is really
relevant, it may just be a configuration problem.

David