[Numpy-discussion] Numpy and C++ integration...

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000@yahoo....
Tue Feb 5 08:45:25 CST 2008

Hmmm... last time I tried ctypes it seemed pretty
Windows oriented and I got nowhere.  But enough people
have said how easy it is that I'll give it another
try.

Believe me, I'd be happy to be wrong and find a nice
easy way to pass NumPy arrays and such.  Thanks.

-- Lou Pecora

--- Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org>