[Numpy-discussion] Numpy-discussion Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Feb 8 13:25:10 CST 2008

Matthew, please do not reply to the digests. Think of them as read-only. If you
want to start a new thread, send your mail, with a descriptive Subject line, to
numpy-discussion@scipy.org . If you want to reply to individual messages, please
turn digest delivery *off* and receive and respond to messages normally.

Thank you.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."