[Numpy-discussion] How not to screw up the interface.

Sat Feb 9 22:47:40 CST 2008

Question,

The current string compare doesn't work correctly with strings containing
zeros, so I have replaced it in various spots with a working version. I
think this should be added to the array_api to match up with
PyArray_CompareUCS4. However, I notice that that the multiarray_api_order
and array_api_order files are merged and the pointers in the api are at
different offsets if I just add the new function to the end of the
array_api_order.txt file. Is this a problem, and if so, where should I put
it?

Chuck