[Numpy-discussion] Is anyone knowledgeable about dll deployment on windows ?

Fri Feb 15 06:45:59 CST 2008

Matthieu Brucher wrote:
> When Visual Studio 2008 will be used, there might be a way of using
> the manifest files (that were created for a similar purpose).
> For the moment, All I know is that you must put the dll in the
> Windows/system32 folder or somewhere in the PATH.

Do you know where to find some informations about that ? I tried to find
something readable, but I could only find some msdn pages with almost no
concrete information on how to use those manifest files.

cheers,

David