[Numpy-discussion] [OT] Which version of svn does svn.scipy.org run ?

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Jan 1 19:14:51 CST 2008

On Dec 17, 2007 11:23 PM, David Cournapeau <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>     Is it possible to know which version of subversion is used by the
> svn.scipy.org server ? I am trying to use svnsync on it, without any
> success, and wanted to know if this was coming from svn.scipy.org or
> from something else ?

It is running subversion 1.2.3-2.1.  In the near future, the server
will be replaced with newer hardware and updated software.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley