[Numpy-discussion] Moving away from svn ?

Stefan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Fri Jan 4 13:03:15 CST 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 07:45:06PM +0100, Ondrej Certik wrote:
> Charles actually said another point in favor of Mercurial - it works
> on Windows (at least people say so), while git not that much (at least
> people say so). I never use Windows myself, so I don't know.

Note that bzr also runs under Windows, and is also written in
Python+C.  Here is the URL I referred to this
afternoon on IRC, regarding the diff-algorithm:

http://bramcohen.livejournal.com/37690.html

Regards
Stéfan