[Numpy-discussion] branches/maskedarray patch + lost password

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Fri Jan 4 15:30:47 CST 2008

All,

Here's a patch to the current version of svn/numpy/branches/maskedarray, that
corrects several bugs.

I tried to commit it to the server itself, but I unfortunately lost my
password (or maybe I never had a password for numpy branches in the first
place). Could anybody in charge of the SVN contact me offlist ? Thanks an
awful lot in advance.

The revision info is below.

Sorry for the noise, and thanks again.
P.

fix_invalid              : change the default to copy=True
_MaskedUnaryOperation    : make sure the result gets updated from the input
(for subclasses)
_MaskedBinaryOperation   : make sure the result gets updated from the inputs
(for subclasses)
_DomainedBinaryOperation : make sure the result gets updated from the inputs
(for subclasses)
MaskedArray.__new__      : added the ndmin keyword
MaskedArray.__getitem__  : works with fields, using the global mask
MaskedArray.__setitem__  : works with fields. The global mask is NOT updated
MaskedArray.ids          : fixed when nomask
MaskedArray.min/.max     : force masked to be returned when the whole array is
masked
array                    : added the ndmin keyword