[Numpy-discussion] parallel numpy (by Brian Granger) - any info?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Jan 7 14:27:37 CST 2008

dmitrey wrote:
> Some days ago there was mentioned a parallel numpy that is developed by
> Brian Granger.
>
> Does the project have any blog or website? Has it any description about
> API and abilities? When 1st release is intended?

It is just starting development. There is nothing to see, yet, as far as I know.
When Brian has something to show, I am sure he will announce it here.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco