[Numpy-discussion] Using svnmerge on numpy: am I missing something ?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jan 8 00:11:04 CST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 10:54 PM, David Cournapeau <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> I understand this if doing the merge at hand with svn merge (that's what
> I did previously), but I am using svnmerge, which is supposed to avoid
> all this (I find the whole process extremely error-prone). More
> specifically, I am surprised by the svnmerge starting revisions,

OK, I've always just used manual revision tracking, since I basically
don't trust svnmerge.  Seems I was right, since the manual process at
least works, even if it's clunky and requires lots of care.

Maybe you should be using a DVCS. Oh wait... ;-)

Cheers,