[Numpy-discussion] parallel numpy (by Brian Granger) - any info?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Jan 8 11:57:22 CST 2008

As others have mentioned, the quickest and easiest way of getting
these things is to build numpy against a LAPACK/BLAS that has
threading support enabled.  I have not played with this, but there is
no reason it shouldn't work out of the box.