[Numpy-discussion] preparing for 1.0.5 release
Mon Jan 28 16:33:38 CST 2008
I am pushing back the NumPy 1.0.5 release by at least 1 week
speaking with Travis O., we would like to see the following branches
merged this week:
Once these merges occur we would like to wait at least 1 week, before
branching for the 1.0.5 release. This will give us an opportunity to
see much wider testing of this work before making the new release.
Please let me know if there is any reason that we should delay merging
these two branches.
Computational Infrastructure for Research Labs
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
More information about the Numpy-discussion