[Numpy-discussion] "import numpy" is slow

Hanni Ali hanni.ali@gmail....
Tue Jul 1 05:13:21 CDT 2008

Would it not be possible to import just the necessary module of numpy to
meet the necessary functionality of your application.

i.e.

import numpy.core

or whatever you're using

you could even do:

import numpy.core as numpy

I think, to simplify your code, I'm no expert though.

Hanni