[Numpy-discussion] Doctest items

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Tue Jul 1 14:30:47 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can it work on an entire section? If not, can we do something that
> works on a whole section? Everything after "Plot the window and its
> frequency response:" is not required for testing.

It's on a per-line basis at the moment, so each lines needs a
"#doctest: +SKIP".  Changing a directive to apply to multiple lines
probably isn't trivial (I haven't really looked into doing that,
though).

We could always just make the plotting section one of those "it's just
an example not a doctest" things and remove the ">>>" (since it
doesn't appear to provide any useful test coverage or anything).