[Numpy-discussion] New numpy.test() failures

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Wed Jul 2 16:48:58 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Mac seems to have a whole different set of errors than the other bots,
> lots of import errors like
>
> ERROR: Failure: ImportError (cannot import name log)
>
> I wonder if there is a path issue somewhere?

At least one of those looks nose-related, and is probably due to a
difference between 0.10 and 0.11.  I was mistakenly using nose from
svn locally, and I think I might need to check in a change to
NoseTester.  I won't be able to get to it for a few hours though.

I'm not sure what those other import errors are about.