[Numpy-discussion] More doctest questions

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jul 3 19:26:40 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 18:49, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a couple of quick questions for whomever knows:
>
> 1. Should we skip the numpy/f2py directory when looking for doctests?

I don't see anything there that should cause problems (according to my
understanding of the collector). Are you seeing problems?

> 2. Are the functions in numpy/lib/convdtype.py used anywhere? I can
> fix the doctests so they run, but I can't find anywhere they are used,
> so I wanted to see if they were intended for removal but forgotten.

I think they were intended to be used for the Numeric->numpy code
transformation. It never got used. Delete it.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco