[Numpy-discussion] More doctest questions

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jul 3 22:21:34 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 19:42, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 1. Should we skip the numpy/f2py directory when looking for doctests?
>>
>> I don't see anything there that should cause problems (according to my
>> understanding of the collector). Are you seeing problems?
>
> Actually it's a problem with the execution context restriction we
> added for NumPy doctests; they no longer have access to all the stuff
> in the module where they are declared.  So in f2py/lib/extgen/base.py,
> the Container doctest expects the Container class to be available, but
> it isn't.

f2py/lib is now gone as of today. It was the implementation of the
next version of f2py. The development of that has moved elsewhere.

Any other problems?

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."