[Numpy-discussion] Python ref count leak in numpy

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri Jul 4 15:22:55 CDT 2008

Fri, 04 Jul 2008 20:06:52 +0000, Michael Abbott wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jul 2008, Charles R Harris wrote:
>> Curiously, you didn't find the root page: http://www.scipy.org/. At the
>> top there are icons that link to all the things you were looking for. I
>> blame Google ;)
>
> Ah, yes.  That's where the text I was looking for was:
>
>       "You only need to [register] once (i.e, SciPy and NumPy Developer
>        Pages use the same login/password)."

Hmm, I'm not sure if I was correct in claiming that two registrations are
needed for scipy and numpy Tracs. Two logins are needed, but I don't
remember if I actually registered twice...

--
Pauli Virtanen