[Numpy-discussion] Python ref count leak in numpy

Michael Abbott michael@araneidae.co...
Fri Jul 4 17:05:47 CDT 2008

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> Fri, 04 Jul 2008 20:06:52 +0000, Michael Abbott wrote:
> >       "You only need to [register] once (i.e, SciPy and NumPy Developer
> >        Pages use the same login/password)."
> Hmm, I'm not sure if I was correct in claiming that two registrations are
> needed for scipy and numpy Tracs. Two logins are needed, but I don't
> remember if I actually registered twice...

Yes, you do need to register twice, and they are separate passwords (I'll
have to change one of mine to make Firefox be a bit happier).  There are
two problems here:

1. The text on the page quoted above is quite wrong;

2. The "register here" link on the numpy Trac page goes to the wrong
registration page!