[Numpy-discussion] Python ref count leak in numpy

Sebastian Haase haase@msg.ucsf....
Fri Jul 4 18:36:43 CDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Michael Abbott <michael@araneidae.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2008, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
>> Fri, 04 Jul 2008 20:06:52 +0000, Michael Abbott wrote:
>> >       "You only need to [register] once (i.e, SciPy and NumPy Developer
>> >        Pages use the same login/password)."
>> Hmm, I'm not sure if I was correct in claiming that two registrations are
>> needed for scipy and numpy Tracs. Two logins are needed, but I don't
>> remember if I actually registered twice...
>
> Yes, you do need to register twice, and they are separate passwords (I'll
> have to change one of mine to make Firefox be a bit happier).  There are
> two problems here:
>
> 1. The text on the page quoted above is quite wrong;
>
> 2. The "register here" link on the numpy Trac page goes to the wrong
> registration page!

I (hope I just) fixed this (#2).
On the other hand I would be nice
a) if numpy and scipy could use the same username/password database
and
b) as mentioned, an email field would make sense here

- Sebastian Haase